Camp Hub. Camp Freedom.
SCHOOL VACATION MEANS ONE THING - FREEDOM. FREEDOM FROM SITTING IN A DUSTY SCHOOL ROOM, FREEDOM FROM HOMEWORK AND SCHOOL LUNCHES. SPEND YOUR SCHOOL VACATION LEARNING MOVEMENT THAT TRULY SETS YOUR POTENTIAL AND IMAGINATION FREE WITH CAMP HUB. HERE YOU WILL NOT ONLY BE INTRODUCED TO THE SPORT AND ART OF PARKOUR, BUT THE GAMES, PHILOSOPHY AND CULTURE SURROUNDING IT. WE WATCH FAMOUS VIDEOS TO DECONSTRUCT TECHNIQUE, AND PRACTICE IT OUT LATER THAT SAME DAY, PLAY WITH EVERY TYPE OF MOVEMENT POSSIBLE.
Watch our summer camp highlights to get a feel for camp!
1. Sign waiver - this also creates account with HUB.
2. Fill out camp registration with all info.
3. Purchase and Reserve your Spot.
4. Submit health forms (immunizations and physical) via email or in person.
- Deposit is due on enrollment, full fee due on first day of camp or prior.
- Each child must be examined by a physician prior to enrollment as per Commonwealth of Massachusetts law. Immunization history is required alongside passing physical and all immunizations must be current. Your child will be denied entrance to CAMP HUB at the start of camp week without these documents accounted for.